The Early Warning System known as EWS, are a set of procedures and instruments, through which a threat or adverse event (natural or anthropogenic) of foreseeable nature is monitored, collected and processed data and information, providing forecasts or temporal predictions of their actions and possible effects. Millions of people around the world save their lives and their livelihoods due to the implementation of these systems.
We have extensive experience in the design and implementation of EWS with many successful cases worldwide, our main objective is to provide advanced information of the possible or impending impact of a destructive event and thus reduce the possibility of personal injury, loss of lives occur, damage to property and the environment occur by implementing protective measures and reduction of risks.
BFOR Monitoring has wide experience on the automation of industrial plants in different sectors (oil and gas, power, steel and manufacturing in general). We are able to ensure proper implementation at all stages (engineering, supply, installation and commissioning). All of this guaranteed by the knowledge of BFOR in the entire elements that are involved in an automation process:
- Process Sensors
- Actuating elements (actuators, motors …)
- Control Units: RTU and PLC
- Control Centers and HMI Systems
The Area of Transport Engineering of BFOR Monitoring offers control rooms for railway stations, airports and checkpoints with different specialized services.
Inside this area the Departments of Railways, Roads and Airports are integrated.
Extensive experience in designing both urban and industrial wastewater and potable water treatment.
We always bet on treatments that ensure maximum quality of treated water. We also cover the area of air quality, with the representation of the most prestigious brands with leading technology for their control.
We are leaders in innovative and viable supply in the Hydrological, Meteorological area and data collection as well as control of real-time oceanographic products, systems, software and services. We dedicate ourselves to the construction of a world class organization committed at all levels with the highest standards.
Our primary commitment is to provide complete satisfaction to our clients for clear vision of their needs for monitoring, control and then the delivery of high quality solutions that meet or exceed their expectations.
We perform roles in water planning, resource management and land use, protection of public water resources, concessions rights of exclusive use of water, control of water quality, project and execution of new water infrastructure, dam safety programs and banks data. For the development of all these tasks is essential the provision of hydrological information integrated systems. In that line, BFOR Monitoring develops customized solutions for river basin managers to obtain the information necessary for a proper management and operation.
- Analysis, estimation and prediction of extremes, media and environmental flows.
- Estimation of hydro climatic variables in distributed fields.
- Implementation of early warning systems in real time associated with floods and torrential flows.
- Erosion analysis, transport and deposition to the interior of a river basin.
- Quantification of water resources. Supply and demand.
- Estimation of mass movements threats by using geographic information systems (GIS).
- Design for monitoring networks of meteorological variables.
- Reconstruction and series prediction based on parametric and nonparametric methodologies.
- Development and implementation of hydrological models.